What You'll Need:
10 tablespoons (1/2 package) Pie Magic
2 pounds fresh or frozen fruit
2 pie crusts
Yields: 8 - 6 ounce (1/8 pie) servings
Preheat conventional oven to 350°F.
- Press single pie crust into baking pan according to package directions.
- Put fresh or frozen fruit in a large bowl.
- Add 5 tablespoons of Pie Magic to fruit and toss.
- Add fruit mixture to unbaked pie crust.
- Sprinkle an additional 5 tablespoons of Pie Magic on top of fruit.
- Cover with second pie crust.
- Bake until filling is bubbly. Cover edges of crust to avoid excess browning.