1 package Sugar Free Fudge Brownie Mix
1-1/2 cups water
1/3 cup oil
1 cup Sugar Free Vanilla Frosting Mix, prepared
Various sugar free hard candies
14 sugar free candy canes
Recipe Yields: 14 servings
- Preheat conventional oven to 350° F or convection oven to 300° F (low fan).
- Empty Fudge Brownie Mix into mixing bowl. Add water and oil at the same time.
- Mix on low speed for 1 minute, then stop mixer and scrape down bowl. Continue mixing on medium speed for 1 minute or until batter is smooth.
- Empty batter into a prepared 9”x13”x2” pan.
Bake in a conventional oven for 30 minutes or convection oven for 25 minutes (or until done). Cool completely.
- Cut cooled Fudge Brownies into 14 wedges and remove from pan.
- Using a pastry bag with a decorative tip, pipe Vanilla Frosting in a zig-zag pattern on top of brownie wedges. Sprinkle with crushed or whole hard candies.
- Break off curved end of candy cane; insert straight piece into bottoms of triangles to make tree trunks. Serve immediately.