What You'll Need:
1 package Vanilla Cake Mix
1 package Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1 package Chocolate Frosting Mix
2-1/2 cups warm water
Yields: 12"x20" sheet cake or 36 servings
- Preheat conventional oven to 350°F or convection oven to 275°F (low fan).
- Using a paddle, combine the Vanilla Cake Mix and the Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a stand/counter-top mixer. Add warm water and mix on low speed until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Stop mixer and scrape sides of the bowl. Continue mixing on medium for 2 minutes.
- Spread batter evenly in a prepared hotel pan (12"x20").
- Bake in a conventional oven for 30-35 minutes or until done. In a convection oven, bake 25-30 minutes or until done. Cool cake completely.
- Prepare Chocolate Frosting Mix according to package instructions. Spread frosting evenly on cooled cake.