What You'll Need:
1 package Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
2.25 ounces (1/4 package) of Chocolate Frosting
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 stick butter
2 tablespoons water
Yields: 24 bars or 6x4 cut
- Preheat conventional oven to 375°F or convection oven to 300°F (low fan).
- Using mixer, beat softened butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Add Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, egg and water to mixer bowl. Mix to combine.
- Press or roll out cookie dough evenly on a prepared 9"x13" pan. Bake 15 minutes in a conventional oven or 10 minutes in a convection oven (until done). Cool completely.
- Empty Chocolate Frosting Mix into mixer bowl. Add low-fat milk. Using whip attachment, mix on low speed until incorporated. Scrape down side of mixer bowl, then mix on high speed for 4-5 minutes. Chill covered until ready to use.
- Spread Chocolate Frosting evenly over cooled bars. Cut and chill covered until serving time.