What You'll Need:
6 prepared Chocolate Chip Cookies
5.5 ounces (1/2 package) Chocolate Chiffon Cheesecake Mix
1-1/2 cups 2% low-fat milk
1/2 cup sugar-free peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1-3/4 cups prepared Whipped Topping
Yields: 12 - 3 ounces servings
- Prepare and bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix according to package directions. Cool.
- Using whip attachment, add 5.5 ounces (1/2 package) Chocolate Chiffon Cheesecake Mix to milk in mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 1 minute, then mix on high for 5-6 minutes. Chill 4-6 hours until set.
- Gently fold together peanut butter, vanilla and 1 cup of prepared Whipped Topping into the chilled Chocolate Cheesecake.
- Crumble half of a Chocolate Chip Cookie into a small 3 ounce glass container.
- Top cookie with 1-1/2 ounces of Chocolate Cheesecake mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve. Add dollop of Whipped Topping, if desired.