1 package Vanilla Cookie Mix
1 stick butter
2 tablespoons water
1 package Chocolate Pudding Mix
1 gallon 2% low-fat milk
1 pint fresh raspberries, halved
Recipe Yields: 120 tartlets
- Preheat conventional oven to 375° F or convection oven to 300° F (low fan).
- Using mixer, beat softened butter until light and fluffy. Add Vanilla Cookie Mix, egg and water to mixer bowl. Mix to combine.
- Wrap the cookie dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll out cookie dough to 1/8-inch thick.
Using a scalloped (round) cookie cutter, cut circles of cookie dough (any scraps can be re-rolled).
- Place the dough rounds into an nonstick mini tartlet or mini muffin pan, and push down gently so the dough is centered in the well. Press firmly.
- Bake in conventional oven for 5-7 minutes or convection oven for 3-4 minutes (or until done). Cool completely.
- Pour low-fat milk into mixer bowl. Using whip attachment, set mixer to low speed and slowly add Chocolate Pudding Mix. Mix on speed for 6-7 minutes. Scrape down sides once or twice during mixing.
- Pour Chocolate Pudding into cooled Tartlet Shells. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Top with fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.