What You'll Need:
1 package Orange Cream Chiffon Cheesecake Mix, prepared
1 package Whipped Topping Mix, prepared
1 package Sunburst Orange Cake Mix, prepared
3 cups 2% low-fat milk
Yields: 36 - 3 ounce servings
- Prepared Sunburst Orange Cake Mix and Whipped Topping according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, add Orange Cream Chiffon Cheesecake Mix to low-fat milk. Using whip attachment, mix on low for 1 minute. Then, whip on highest speed for 5-6 minutes. Chill 4-6 hours.
- Crumble Sunburst Orange Cake and place 2 tablespoons in 36 individual small 4 ounce serving dishes.
- Using a pastry bag with a decorative tip, pipe 3 ounces of cheesecake mix on top of the cake crumbs.
- Top with a dollop of Whipped Topping, if desired, and chill until ready to serve.