What You'll Need:
1 tablespoon Strawberry Gelatin Mix
1 tablespoon Orange Gelatin Mix
8 cups prepared Whipped Topping Mix
2 cups + 1 cup hot water
1-2/3 cups chilled water
Yields: 12 servings
- Prepare Whipped Topping Mix according to package directions. Chill until use.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of Strawberry Gelatin Mix and 2 cups of hot water in a mixing bowl. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour Strawberry Gelatin into 12 small wine glasses, filling each glass half-way. Chill for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Combine 1 tablespoon Orange Gelatin Mix with 1 cup hot water. Stir until completely dissolved and let cool to room temperature.
- Fold in 7-3/4 cups of prepared Whipped Topping.
- Top chilled and set Strawberry Gelatin with Orange Gelatin mixture. Refrigerate until set.
- Garnish each with 1 teaspoon Whipped Topping. Serve immediately.