What You'll Need:
1 package Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1 stick butter
2 tablespoon water
1 package Pumpkin Chiffon Cheesecake Mix
3 cups 2% low-fat milk
Yields: 32 bars
- Preheat conventional oven to 350°F or convection oven to 300°F (low fan).
- Using mixer, beat softened butter until light and fluffy. Add Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, egg and water to mixer bowl. Mix to combine.
- Press or roll out cookie dough evenly on a prepared half-sheet (12'x20") pan. Bake 15 minutes in a conventional oven or 10-12 minutes in a convection oven (until done). Allow cookie crust to cool completely.
- Add Pumpkin Chiffon Cheesecake Mix to a low-fat milk in a mixer bowl. Using whip attachment, mix on low speed for 1 minute. Then, continue mixing on high speed for 6 minutes, until stiff peaks form.
- Spread cheesecake evenly over cooled cookie crust.
- Chill 6 hours or until cheesecake has set. Portion into bars and serve chilled.