What You'll Need:
1 package Vanilla Cookie Mix
1 stick butter
2 tablespoons water
1 package Key Lime Chiffon Cheesecake Mix
2% low-fat milk
Lime zest (optional)
Yields: 36 bars
- Preheat conventional oven to 375°F or convection oven to 300° (low fan).
- Using mixer, beat softened butter until light and fluffy. Add Vanilla Cookie Mix,* egg and water to mixer bowl. Mix to combine.
- Press or roll out cookie dough evenly into a prepared half-sheet pan (13"x18"). Bake for 15 minutes in a conventional oven or 10-12 minutes in a convection oven (or until done). Allow cookie crust to cool completely.
- Add Key Lime Chiffon Cheesecake Mix* to low-fat milk in a mixer bowl. Using whip attachment, mix on low speed for 1 minute. Then, continue mixing on high speed for 6 minutes, until stiff peaks form.
- Spread cheesecake evenly over cooled cookie crust.
- Chill for 6 or until cheesecake has set.
- Garnish with lime zest garnish, if desired. Portion into bars and serve chilled.