What You'll Need:
1 package Angel Food Cake Mix
4-1/2 tablespoons (1/4 package) Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 teaspoon (1/4 package) Whipped Topping Mix
1-1/4 cups water
1 quart 2% low-fat milk
6.5 fluid ounces chilled water
3 pints fresh berries
Yields: 32 - 1/2 cup servings
Preheat conventional oven to 350°F or convection oven to 350°F.
- Empty contents of Angel Food Cake Mix into mixer bowl. Using whip attachment, add 1-1/4 cups water to Cake Mix. Mix on low for 30 seconds, then scrape down sides of the bowl. Continue mixing on medium for 1 minute. Pour into an ungreased 10' tube pan and bake immediately. Bake in a conventional oven for 38-40 minutes or convection oven for 30-35 minutes (or until done). Cake will be golden brown. Cool completely.
- Pour 1 quart of low-fat milk into a mixer bowl. Using whip attachment, set mixer to low speed and slowly add 4-1/2 tablespoons Vanilla Pudding Mix. Continue mixing on medium speed for 6-7 minutes. Scrape down sides of the bowl once or twice during mixing. Chill until needed.
- In a separate bowl, stir 1 teaspoon Whipped Topping Mix into chilled water. Using whip attachment, mix on low for 1 minute. Then, whip on highest speed for 5-6 minutes. Fold Whipped Topping Mix into the chilled pudding.
- Loosen edges of cooled cake with flat knife to remove cake. Cut cooled cake into 1 inch squares or gently tear into small pieces.
- Divide the cake into 32 individual 4 ounce glass serving bowls. Spoon 1.5 ounces of berries over the cake in each bowl; top with 4 tablespoons of the whipped topping/pudding mixture.
- Garnish with additional berries if desired and chill until ready to serve.