A quick and easy no sugar recipe for hearty rice pudding that is full of raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Our Rice Pudding recipe is perfectly-portioned into 30 individual servings.
What You'll Need:
1 package Egg Custard Mix
12 cups 2% low-fat milk
10 cups cooked rice
4 cups golden raisins
2-1/2 tablespoons ground nutmeg
2-1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
Yields: 30 - 5 ounce servings
- Preheat convection oven to 300°F or conventional oven to 375°F.
- Pour milk into mixer bowl.
- Using whip attachment, set mixer to low speed and slowly add Egg Custard Mix.
- Mix on medium speed for 6-7 minutes. Scrape down sides once or twice during mixing.
- Combine rice, raisins, spices and prepared pudding in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place mixture into 30 oven proof ramekins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes (convection oven) or 25-30 minutes (conventional oven) or until pudding is bubbly.
- Can be served warm or at room temperature.