What You'll Need:
1 package Angel Food Cake Mix
1-1/4 cups water
3.3 ounces (1/2 package) Whipped Topping Mix
1-2/3 cups chilled water
3 cups fresh sliced strawberries (reserve juice)
Yields: 12 servings
- Preheat conventional oven to 350°F or convection oven to 300°F.
- Place Angel Food Cake Mix into a mixing bowl and add 1-1/4 cups water. Using whip attachment, mix on low speed until incorporated, scraping down sides of bwl, then turn to medium and mix 1 minute.
- Pour batter into an ungreased 10" tube pan and bake 38-40 minutes in a conventional oven for 30-45 minutes in a convection oven (or until done). Cool completely.
- Pour Whipped Topping Mix into a mixing bowl and add 1-2/3 cups chilled water. Using whip attachment, mix on low speed 1 minute, then on high speed for 5-6 minutes. Chill until ready to use.
- Place 1/8 cup of strawberries on bottom of each small serving dish.
- Slice Angel Food Cake into small slices and place equal amounts on top of fruit. Top with additional 1/8 cup of strawberries. Drizzle a small amount of juice over the fruit and cake.
- Place 1 tablespoon dollop of Whipped Topping on fruit. Chill until ready to serve.