What You'll Need:
4-1/2 tablespoons Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 cups prepared Whipped Topping Mix
1 - 20 ounce can no sugar added crushed pineapple
1 - 15 ounce can no sugar added mandarin oranges
1 quart 2% low-fat milk
Yields: 12 - 4 ounce servings
- Pour low-fat
milk into mixer bowl. Using whip attachment, set mixer to low speed and
slowly add 4-1/2 tablespoons of Vanilla Pudding Mix.
mixing on medium speed for 6-7 minutes. Scrape down sides once or twice
during mixing. Chill pudding for 30 minutes or until set.
- Drain crushed pineapple and mandarin oranges.
- Prepare Whipped Topping according to package directions. Fold prepared Whipped Topping and chilled pudding together.
- Fold fruit into whipped topping/pudding mixture.
- Fill 4 ounce serving dishes with pudding mixture.
- Chill until serving time.