This delicious oatmeal cookies recipe uses our allergen free and gluten free mix and Earth Balance® Soy Free Sticks for a allergen free alternative that is absolutely full of classic flavor!
What You'll Need:
1 package Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookie Mix
8 tablespoons Vegan Butter Substitute*
4-5 tablespoons water
*We recommend Earth Balance® Soy Free Sticks
Yields: 24 cookies
- Preheat conventional oven to 350°F or convection oven to 300°F (low fan).
softened vegan baking stick in a large mixing bowl with paddle on
medium speed until light and fluffy, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add mix and water to bowl. Mix until just combined.
- Drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet using a rounded tablespoon (or roll dough into 24 balls). Space 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in a conventional or 11 minutes in a convention oven (or until slightly golden around the edges).
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack.