1 package Sugar Free Vanilla Cake Mix
1-1/2 cups warm water
1 package Sugar Free Vanilla Frosting Mix
1-1/4 cups 2% low-fat milk
6 ounces sugar free starlight mints for garnish
Recipe Yields: One 2-layer cake or 20 slices
- Preheat conventional oven to 350° F or convection oven to 275° F (low fan).
- Add warm water to Vanilla Cake Mix. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds, then scrape down side of the bowl. Continue mixing on medium for 2-3 minutes.
- Spread batter into two prepared 8” round pans.
- Bake in a conventional oven for 20-23 minutes or convection oven for 19-21 minutes or until done. Cool completely.
- Empty contents of Vanilla Frosting Mix into mixer bowl. Add low-fat milk.
- Using whip attachment, mix on low speed until incorporated. Scrape down side of mixer bowl. Mix on high speed for 4-5 minutes.
- Frost cooled cake and garnish top with crushed starlight mints. Additional mints can be placed along bottom edge of cake. Serve immediately.